Continuing the summary series from last week with the houses from the second price category, $250,000 - $500,000, the findings are as follows.
- Maximum number of bedrooms: 7 - Belfast
- Minimum number of bedrooms: 2 - Central West End, Jacksonville, Lake Tahoe, Nashville and Park City
- Maximum nmber of bathrooms: 5 - Orchard Lake and Spokane
- Minimum number of bathrooms: 1 - Lake Tahoe
- Largest square footage: 4,482 square feet - East Lansing
- Smallest square footage: 890 square feet - Park City
- Highest list price: $499,000 - Lincoln Park and Orchard Lake
- Lowest list price: $265,000 - Central West End
- Highest price per square foot: $449 - Park City
- Lowest price per square foot: $61 - East Lansing
To date four of the twenty listings sold, five removed their listing, four reduced their price and seven are still for sale at their original list price.